Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Catching up

I finally downloaded a bunch of pictures from my camera yesterday, and can't resist sharing some here . . . October in the Libby house!


IMG_4162

The leaf pile has been a favorite activity for John and Sophia. Every day that he is home from work and it's good weather, they are out there!


IMG_4165

Sophia gets a running start . . .


IMG_4166

. . . going all out . . . (of course her speed doesn't change the whole time she is running) . . .


IMG_4167

. . . into the pile!!!


IMG_4200



IMG_4204



IMG_4215

When I snapped this picture, I felt like I was seeing Sophia years down the road . . . she looks so old . . . maybe it's the hair.


IMG_4274

The best way to wear underwear? Any way you can get them on . . . under clothes, over clothes, on your head will do.


IMG_4347

Cuddle time with Grammy.


IMG_4387

"Sophia, do not eat the crayons!" We're still working on that one.


IMG_4408

Sophia loves to build a "nest" and cuddle with her bud. Or buddy. She calls him both.


IMG_4437

We do the nest thing daily. Lots of pillows and blankets available from John and me sleeping in the living room!


IMG_4494

Love the linked arms!


IMG_4502

"Here, bud, you can have my other thumb."


IMG_4428



IMG_4484



IMG_4492

"Help, Mama, I climbed up and now I'm stuck!"


IMG_4512

My daughter, the fashion plate.


IMG_4522

Hair arrangement 100% Sophia . . . what a stylin' kid!


IMG_4523

1 comment:

Beth said...

Loved all the pictures!

Oh, and - Matt ate the crayons in the pediatrician's office once. Brown crayons. Moments before the doc shined that special light into his mouth. Awesome.

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...