Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring

Sophia and I are so enjoying spring. I never realized how long winter is when you are locked away inside with an infant! "Let's go out for a run, Sophia! . . . Oh, right, it's 12 degrees out, you'd freeze." Grrr.

So I can take a day of rain (or two or three) because I know it won't be sticking around white and cold and 6 inches deep for months at a time. And when it stops raining we can get back out there with the baby jogger, and go for a run.

Or a walk.

Or just play in the yard.

Or go to the Tripp's house.

Or . . .

The possibilities are endless when it is 50 degrees out there. Yay for spring!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Oh, I hear you!

Kristin said...

Yay, for visits to the Tripp house! (Except when the Tripps are throwing up.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...