Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Crafting

This weekend has been a return to crafting.  Not that I ever stopped, but the recent crafting I have done has been with a Christmas deadline.  So yesterday's casual crafting for fun was more relaxed and refreshing, and now I am feeling inspired.  I'm ready to tackle some projects around the house, including a huge painting project and de-Christmasing the living room.  Hopefully I'll have some good before-and-afters soon . . . a fresh look for the new year!

In the meantime, I am working on a couple little projects . . . scarves and the like.  Walmart has a $1/yard fabric bin and I stocked up on a few different wonderfully soft jersey knits.  I have plans that involve picking up some $1 Simplicity and Butterick patterns at Joann's when they go on sale, but for now here's the infinity scarf I made myself last night on a cute little model!  Yes, it's huge on her, but she looked *infinitely* better than I did today (yes, I was in pj's until 2 p.m.), so she got the job.


IMG_8334


And of course, don't forget my February 1st drawing . . . become a follower and you just might win this bag!
(Though I have to say, the photo doesn't really do it justice . . . the real thing has me thinking I am going to have to make myself one!)


IMG_8331

1 comment:

Beth said...

$1/yard for jersey knit?! Buy ME a bunch!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...