Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Bathroom teaser

I promise this will be the last bathroom teaser!

Today I finally got around to a project I have had on the back burner for a while.  Remember my blue Ball canning jars with zinc lids?


IMG_8349


See, there on the right?  Well, I'll be needing something else on top of the living room bookcase now.  I got them off eBay with the intention of making soap dispensers about a year ago.  If I had realized how super easy (like 5 minute project easy) it was I'd have made them months ago.  I found a great tutorial that didn't involve any drilling (the part I had been nervous about), and whipped them up today while Sophia watched.

Voila!


IMG_8667


The left dispenser if for the kitchen, and the right will be in the bathroom.  More to come soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love them! So glad this is the last teaser, can NOT wait to see the reveal! PS. I spray painted inside for my bathroom redo too, never again!!! I should post some pics :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...